Question by It’s Just me…. Kiwi : What do you call the people who take care of old people? Are they called “Care-takers” or what?
Is there a “professional” name for it?
Like my friend works in a big house with 9
room and they are kinda like an old peoples home,
well she takes care of them every day monday – friday…
so like what would you describe her occupation as?
Answer by SWEDEVIL
Yes, “Care Giver”
What do you think? Answer below!
Comments are closed.
Monday, March 30, 2015 -- 3:59 pm
- Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- Is cosmetics safe?
- ELF cosmetics?
- How-To Prevent Pregnancy Sickness
- mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Q&A: Pregnancy/morning sickness?
- High school senior dies after undergoing cosmetic breast sur
- SafelyFiled Marriage Saving
- Snacks that Fight Morning Sickness Symptoms
- Kristinia Debarge: Cosmetic Confessions
- I need an information about cosmetic surgery on teens.?
- Can an sexless marriage be saved by having an affair?
- (HZ) UK Pregnancy Sickness (Horizons)
- Tim Tebow says he is saving himself for marriage
- Pregnancy week 9 all day sickness blah
- Online jobs for teens…..?
- Best Cosmetic Dentist in Houston | Dr. Joseph Ellis | (281) 488-0387
- Pregnancy Vlog: Week 7 (maternity clothes, morning sickness)
- Wedding – Irish Wedding Video – Kinnitty Castle – Kinnitty Church – Wedding Video
- ADHD Parenting Tips: Will Diet Manage ADHD Symptoms?
- Roland De Leon on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- lyricsme2434 on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- gfhgf g on Is cosmetics safe?
- herb_ivor on Is cosmetics safe?
- 1x3u on Is cosmetics safe?
- Jane D on Is cosmetics safe?
- Morgan on Is cosmetics safe?
- natiboo on ELF cosmetics?
- Laura g on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Hanelle Darlinggg on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Flanders (Carl Sandburg)
Flanders, the name of a place, a country of people,
Spells itself with letters, is written in books.
"Where is Flanders?" was asked one time,
Flanders known only to those who lived there
And milked cows and made cheese and spoke the home language.
"Where is Flanders?" was asked.
And the slang adepts shot the reply: Search me.
A few thousand people milking cows, raising radishes,
On a land of salt grass and dunes, sand-swept with a sea-breath on it:
This was Flanders, the unknown, the quiet,
The place where cows hunted lush cuds of green on lowlands,
And the raw-boned plowmen took horses with long shanks
Out in the dawn to the sea-breath.
Flanders sat slow-spoken amid slow-swung windmills,
Slow-circling windmill arms turning north or west,
Turning to talk to the swaggering winds, the childish winds,
So Flanders sat with the heart of a kitchen girl
Washing wooden bowls in the winter sun by a window.
Powered by My poetic side
- May 2014 (27)
- April 2014 (77)
- March 2014 (79)
- February 2014 (70)
- January 2014 (72)
- December 2013 (53)
- November 2013 (46)
- October 2013 (75)
- September 2013 (60)
- August 2013 (57)
- July 2013 (115)
- June 2013 (115)
- May 2013 (118)
- April 2013 (30)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (70)
- August 2012 (75)
- July 2012 (96)
- June 2012 (106)
- May 2012 (132)
- April 2012 (113)
- March 2012 (126)
- February 2012 (158)
- January 2012 (321)
- December 2011 (513)
- November 2011 (787)
- October 2011 (1143)
- September 2011 (44)
- August 2011 (69)
- July 2011 (167)
- June 2011 (72)
- May 2011 (59)
- April 2011 (65)
- March 2011 (58)
- February 2011 (86)
- January 2011 (112)