Question by It’s Just me…. Kiwi : What do you call the people who take care of old people? Are they called “Care-takers” or what?
Is there a “professional” name for it?
Like my friend works in a big house with 9
room and they are kinda like an old peoples home,
well she takes care of them every day monday – friday…
so like what would you describe her occupation as?
Answer by SWEDEVIL
Yes, “Care Giver”
What do you think? Answer below!
Comments are closed.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 -- 11:55 pm
- Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- Is cosmetics safe?
- ELF cosmetics?
- How-To Prevent Pregnancy Sickness
- mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Q&A: Pregnancy/morning sickness?
- High school senior dies after undergoing cosmetic breast sur
- SafelyFiled Marriage Saving
- Snacks that Fight Morning Sickness Symptoms
- Kristinia Debarge: Cosmetic Confessions
- I need an information about cosmetic surgery on teens.?
- Can an sexless marriage be saved by having an affair?
- (HZ) UK Pregnancy Sickness (Horizons)
- Tim Tebow says he is saving himself for marriage
- Pregnancy week 9 all day sickness blah
- Online jobs for teens…..?
- Best Cosmetic Dentist in Houston | Dr. Joseph Ellis | (281) 488-0387
- Pregnancy Vlog: Week 7 (maternity clothes, morning sickness)
- Wedding – Irish Wedding Video – Kinnitty Castle – Kinnitty Church – Wedding Video
- ADHD Parenting Tips: Will Diet Manage ADHD Symptoms?
- Roland De Leon on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- lyricsme2434 on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- gfhgf g on Is cosmetics safe?
- herb_ivor on Is cosmetics safe?
- 1x3u on Is cosmetics safe?
- Jane D on Is cosmetics safe?
- Morgan on Is cosmetics safe?
- natiboo on ELF cosmetics?
- Laura g on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Hanelle Darlinggg on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Examination at the Womb-Door (Ted Hughes)
Who owns those scrawny little feet? Death.
Who owns this bristly scorched-looking face? Death.
Who owns these still-working lungs? Death.
Who owns this utility coat of muscles? Death.
Who owns these unspeakable guts? Death.
Who owns these questionable brains? Death.
All this messy blood? Death.
These minimum-efficiency eyes? Death.
This wicked little tongue? Death.
This occasional wakefulness? Death.
Given, stolen, or held pending trial?
Who owns the whole rainy, stony earth? Death.
Who owns all of space? Death.
Who is stronger than hope? Death.
Who is stronger than the will? Death.
Stronger than love? Death.
Stronger than life? Death.
But who is stronger than Death?
Powered by My poetic side
- May 2014 (27)
- April 2014 (77)
- March 2014 (79)
- February 2014 (70)
- January 2014 (72)
- December 2013 (53)
- November 2013 (46)
- October 2013 (75)
- September 2013 (60)
- August 2013 (57)
- July 2013 (115)
- June 2013 (115)
- May 2013 (118)
- April 2013 (30)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (70)
- August 2012 (75)
- July 2012 (96)
- June 2012 (106)
- May 2012 (132)
- April 2012 (113)
- March 2012 (126)
- February 2012 (158)
- January 2012 (321)
- December 2011 (513)
- November 2011 (787)
- October 2011 (1143)
- September 2011 (44)
- August 2011 (69)
- July 2011 (167)
- June 2011 (72)
- May 2011 (59)
- April 2011 (65)
- March 2011 (58)
- February 2011 (86)
- January 2011 (112)