Question by It’s Just me…. Kiwi : What do you call the people who take care of old people? Are they called “Care-takers” or what?
Is there a “professional” name for it?
Like my friend works in a big house with 9
room and they are kinda like an old peoples home,
well she takes care of them every day monday – friday…
so like what would you describe her occupation as?
Answer by SWEDEVIL
Yes, “Care Giver”
What do you think? Answer below!
Comments are closed.
Monday, December 22, 2014 -- 11:49 am
- Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- Is cosmetics safe?
- ELF cosmetics?
- How-To Prevent Pregnancy Sickness
- mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Q&A: Pregnancy/morning sickness?
- High school senior dies after undergoing cosmetic breast sur
- SafelyFiled Marriage Saving
- Snacks that Fight Morning Sickness Symptoms
- Kristinia Debarge: Cosmetic Confessions
- I need an information about cosmetic surgery on teens.?
- Can an sexless marriage be saved by having an affair?
- (HZ) UK Pregnancy Sickness (Horizons)
- Tim Tebow says he is saving himself for marriage
- Pregnancy week 9 all day sickness blah
- Online jobs for teens…..?
- Best Cosmetic Dentist in Houston | Dr. Joseph Ellis | (281) 488-0387
- Pregnancy Vlog: Week 7 (maternity clothes, morning sickness)
- Wedding – Irish Wedding Video – Kinnitty Castle – Kinnitty Church – Wedding Video
- ADHD Parenting Tips: Will Diet Manage ADHD Symptoms?
- Roland De Leon on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- lyricsme2434 on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- gfhgf g on Is cosmetics safe?
- herb_ivor on Is cosmetics safe?
- 1x3u on Is cosmetics safe?
- Jane D on Is cosmetics safe?
- Morgan on Is cosmetics safe?
- natiboo on ELF cosmetics?
- Laura g on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Hanelle Darlinggg on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- A Vision upon the Fairy Queen (Sir Walter Raleigh)
Methought I saw the grave where Laura lay,
Within that temple where the vestal flame
Was wont to burn; and, passing by that way,
To see that buried dust of living fame,
Whose tomb fair Love and fairer Virtue kept,
All suddenly I saw the Fairy Queen,
At whose approach the soul of Petrarch wept ;
And from thenceforth those graces were not seen,
For they this Queen attended; in whose stead
Oblivion laid him down on Laura's hearse.
Hereat the hardest stones were seen to bleed,
And groans of buried ghosts the heavens did pierce :
Where Homer's spright did tremble all for grief,
And cursed the access of that celestial thief.
Powered by My poetic side
- May 2014 (27)
- April 2014 (77)
- March 2014 (79)
- February 2014 (70)
- January 2014 (72)
- December 2013 (53)
- November 2013 (46)
- October 2013 (75)
- September 2013 (60)
- August 2013 (57)
- July 2013 (115)
- June 2013 (115)
- May 2013 (118)
- April 2013 (30)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (70)
- August 2012 (75)
- July 2012 (96)
- June 2012 (106)
- May 2012 (132)
- April 2012 (113)
- March 2012 (126)
- February 2012 (158)
- January 2012 (321)
- December 2011 (513)
- November 2011 (787)
- October 2011 (1143)
- September 2011 (44)
- August 2011 (69)
- July 2011 (167)
- June 2011 (72)
- May 2011 (59)
- April 2011 (65)
- March 2011 (58)
- February 2011 (86)
- January 2011 (112)