Question by It’s Just me…. Kiwi : What do you call the people who take care of old people? Are they called “Care-takers” or what?
Is there a “professional” name for it?
Like my friend works in a big house with 9
room and they are kinda like an old peoples home,
well she takes care of them every day monday – friday…
so like what would you describe her occupation as?
Answer by SWEDEVIL
Yes, “Care Giver”
What do you think? Answer below!
Comments are closed.
Monday, October 20, 2014 -- 2:41 am
- Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- Is cosmetics safe?
- ELF cosmetics?
- How-To Prevent Pregnancy Sickness
- mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Q&A: Pregnancy/morning sickness?
- High school senior dies after undergoing cosmetic breast sur
- SafelyFiled Marriage Saving
- Snacks that Fight Morning Sickness Symptoms
- Kristinia Debarge: Cosmetic Confessions
- I need an information about cosmetic surgery on teens.?
- Can an sexless marriage be saved by having an affair?
- (HZ) UK Pregnancy Sickness (Horizons)
- Tim Tebow says he is saving himself for marriage
- Pregnancy week 9 all day sickness blah
- Online jobs for teens…..?
- Best Cosmetic Dentist in Houston | Dr. Joseph Ellis | (281) 488-0387
- Pregnancy Vlog: Week 7 (maternity clothes, morning sickness)
- Wedding – Irish Wedding Video – Kinnitty Castle – Kinnitty Church – Wedding Video
- ADHD Parenting Tips: Will Diet Manage ADHD Symptoms?
- Roland De Leon on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- lyricsme2434 on Am I a Candidate For Invisalign? – Invisalign Cosmetic Dentist San Antonio – (210) 493-9944
- gfhgf g on Is cosmetics safe?
- herb_ivor on Is cosmetics safe?
- 1x3u on Is cosmetics safe?
- Jane D on Is cosmetics safe?
- Morgan on Is cosmetics safe?
- natiboo on ELF cosmetics?
- Laura g on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- Hanelle Darlinggg on mac cosmetics for teenager?
- At Last the Secret is Out (W.H. Auden)
At last the secret is out,
as it always must come in the end,
the delicious story is ripe to tell
to tell to the intimate friend;
over the tea-cups and into the square
the tongues has its desire;
still waters run deep, my dear,
there's never smoke without fire.
Behind the corpse in the reservoir,
behind the ghost on the links,
behind the lady who dances
and the man who madly drinks,
under the look of fatigue
the attack of migraine and the sigh
there is always another story,
there is more than meets the eye.
For the clear voice suddenly singing,
high up in the convent wall,
the scent of the elder bushes,
the sporting prints in the hall,
the croquet matches in summer,
the handshake, the cough, the kiss,
there is always a wicked secret,
a private reason for this.
Powered by My poetic side
- May 2014 (27)
- April 2014 (77)
- March 2014 (79)
- February 2014 (70)
- January 2014 (72)
- December 2013 (53)
- November 2013 (46)
- October 2013 (75)
- September 2013 (60)
- August 2013 (57)
- July 2013 (115)
- June 2013 (115)
- May 2013 (118)
- April 2013 (30)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (70)
- August 2012 (75)
- July 2012 (96)
- June 2012 (106)
- May 2012 (132)
- April 2012 (113)
- March 2012 (126)
- February 2012 (158)
- January 2012 (321)
- December 2011 (513)
- November 2011 (787)
- October 2011 (1143)
- September 2011 (44)
- August 2011 (69)
- July 2011 (167)
- June 2011 (72)
- May 2011 (59)
- April 2011 (65)
- March 2011 (58)
- February 2011 (86)
- January 2011 (112)